Dark SalvationX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Chronic for forum mod
Nemo's Support Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:49 pm by Chronic

» www.zyphyr.net
Nemo's Support Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 10:39 pm by Mod Brandon

» Zyphyr is Comming Soon! 718/723 - Mod Brandon 1/29/14 MADE
Nemo's Support Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:20 am by Mod Brandon

» Im Back Everyone!
Nemo's Support Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:39 am by Itz Tyler

» DSX IS BACK ONLINE! VPS HOSTED
Nemo's Support Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:21 pm by xlox

» Morrone For Support/Moderator
Nemo's Support Application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:16 pm by morrone

» SETTING UP VPS RIGHT NOW.
Nemo's Support Application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:58 pm by Mod Brandon

» READ THIS FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT DSX!
Nemo's Support Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:13 am by Mod Brandon

» SERVER WILL BE BACK ONLINE 1-3 DAYS!
Nemo's Support Application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:51 pm by Mod Brandon

March 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Nemo's Support Application

Go down

Nemo's Support Application Empty Nemo's Support Application

Post by Nemonax2 Sat Aug 24, 2013 4:04 pm

In-game name : Nemo

Age (optional): 18

Do you have Skype: Nemonax2

Why do you want this job: I would like this job as I am a very helpful person and I feel that I would fill this position perfectly by assisting all newcomers and answering any questions that may come up, as I have much knowledge of the server!

What experience do you have: I've owned multiple servers as well as moderated and administrated a few, So I have experience with dealing with all sorts of questions that people have asked, as I am very good at giving a quick tutorial/guide of the server.

What can you do to help this server: I am able to help with some coding if needed, I am able to update forums, and assist players who are in need!

What have you already done to help this server (need proof): I have helped multiple newcomers to the server ( I do not have proof as I didn't think of screenying ), I have assisted people with many questions.

How long have you been playing Dark SalvationX: 175 hours!

How active are you? How active can you be: at least 2 minimal and roughly 8 maximum as I work.

How do you think you can effect the server: I can effect the server by giving my input and finding ways to make the server more effecient by finding bugs and so forth and reporting to a higher power (Moderator/Administrator/Owner)

What Servers have you been Staff on? if so name them: My servers, TizenX, and a few others a couple years ago that i can't recall names of.

How well do you think you are known on Dark SalvationX: I am known by majority of the players and have a good relationship with all of them!

How well do you know the current staff we have: I have a great friendship with mostly all the staff, ray and davis I have not had much time to get to know them.

What will you do if you get the job: Assist and support players as needed and be as active as possible, as well as be a guide for all new players!

Additional Information (optional):

Personal Information about your self (optional):

Nemonax2

Back to top Go down