Dark SalvationX
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Keywords

Latest topics
» Chronic for forum mod
Vadars' Application I_icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2014 1:49 pm by Chronic

» www.zyphyr.net
Vadars' Application I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 12, 2014 10:39 pm by Mod Brandon

» Zyphyr is Comming Soon! 718/723 - Mod Brandon 1/29/14 MADE
Vadars' Application I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 11:20 am by Mod Brandon

» Im Back Everyone!
Vadars' Application I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 10:39 am by Itz Tyler

» DSX IS BACK ONLINE! VPS HOSTED
Vadars' Application I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 12:21 pm by xlox

» Morrone For Support/Moderator
Vadars' Application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 20, 2013 8:16 pm by morrone

» SETTING UP VPS RIGHT NOW.
Vadars' Application I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 06, 2013 6:58 pm by Mod Brandon

» READ THIS FOR MORE INFORMATION ABOUT DSX!
Vadars' Application I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 04, 2013 12:13 am by Mod Brandon

» SERVER WILL BE BACK ONLINE 1-3 DAYS!
Vadars' Application I_icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 4:51 pm by Mod Brandon

April 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun

Calendar Calendar

Affiliates
free forum

Vadars' Application

Go down

Vadars' Application Empty Vadars' Application

Post by Vadar Thu Aug 08, 2013 7:46 pm

In-game name : Vadar

Age (optional): 18

Do you have Skype: Yes I doo Smile

Why do you want this job: I have played 100's of servers and couldn't stay of them for more than a day because they were either bad, or the staff were just shocking. Which is why i want to be apart of this server and make it enjoyable for everyone.

What experience do you have: I owned my owned server a couple of years ago, I was told i was nice and helpful, that's about it, though was I was crew Leader at Hungry Jacks when i was 14 Wink

What can you do to help this server: I can keep people in line, only to follow the rules and not go all hitler on them, that would be interesting haha. I've learned quite abit since playing on here for a week. I'm also Australian so I will be online when other Australians are online or when most staff are asleep.

What have you already done to help this server (need proof): I haven't personally done anything to help the server, but I've mentioned some things to a friend on here about implementing different payment options. I will also be donating to the server very soon.

How long have you been playing Dark SalvationX: just under a week, but a lot of hours in that week o.o

How active are you? How active can you be: I can be active from 5:00pm Eastern standard time to around 10pm. On Wednesday from 1pm to late at night ahha and on Thursdays probably all day. Also weekends depending on what I'm doing, I'd be online hahaha.
I live the life.

How do you think you can effect the server: Well last night, I and others experienced an unhappy chap having fun in chat, while their was no staff online to stop this, I could be there enforcing some of the most basic rules.

What Servers have you been Staff on? if so name them: FablePkz ( I owned it)
And DestinationFury (I wasn't really staff I just helped the owner out a lot)

How well do you think you are known on Dark SalvationX: I'm not overly known, but I'm sure people know me.

How well do you know the current staff we have: Not really well, They are never online when i am due to the different times.

What will you do if you get the job: Do my best Wink

Additional Information (optional):

Personal Information about your self (optional):
My name is Josh aha, I'm Australian and I like to play rsps', spend time with my "lovely" girlfriend,(play computer game while she watches some stupid ass t.v show). And I go to TAFE to get a cert 3 in I.T because self teaching doesn't mean shit haha.
Vadar
Vadar

Back to top Go down